We spend up to 60% of our waking hours at work. This makes the workplace a great place to introduce new habits and routines that boost health and well being.
- Workplace Challenge Infographic (JPEG, 2.3 Mb, 5416x3750)
To make people aware of how physical activity can improve lifestyle and what the benefits of the workplace challenge are.
- Workplace Challenge 2018 Round-up (JPEG, 665 Kb, 800x2000)
The overall statistics and feedback from the workplace challenge 2018.
- Health at Work Economic Evidence Report 2016 (PDF, 691 Kb)
This report compiles evidence of the impact and effectiveness of workplace health initiatives, building upon our original report produced in 2014.
- A Healthier Workplace Nuffield Health Whitepaper (PDF, 28.9 Mb)
How employers can reduce physical inactivity
- Thriving At Work Stevenson Farmer Review (PDF, 1020 Kb)
An independent review into how employers can better support the mental health of all people currently in employment including those with mental health problems or poor well-being to remain in and thrive through work.
Physical Activity & Stress in the Workplace
- Business in the Community - Mental Health at Work Report 2017 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
The second National Employee Mental Wellbeing Survey in partnership with YouGov, part of a three-year collaborative project with business and five national partners.
- Business in the Community - Public Health England Physical Activity, Healthy Eating, Healthier Weight Toolkit 2018 (PDF, 10.8 Mb)
A toolkit for employers informed by an evidence review produced by Public Health England.
- Business in the Community mental Health At Work Report 2017 (PDF, 4.1 Mb)
- Look After Your Mental Health Using Exercise (PDF, 92 Kb)
A document produced by the Mental Health Foundation.
- How To Manage And Reduce Stress (PDF, 99 Kb)
A document produced by the Mental Health Foundation, which outlines methods for managing and reducing stress.
- How To Support Mental Health At Work (PDF, 148 Kb)
The Mental Health Foundation have produced a resource to help individuals manage their mental health at work, have an idea of how to reach out to a colleague in distress and how to work with others to make workplaces more mentally healthy for everyone.
- Mental Health Foundation - Lets Get Physical Report (PDF, 834 Kb)
A report produced around the impact of physical activity on wellbeing
- Stress Are We Coping Report (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
A report produced by the Mental Health Foundation