Worcs Girls Can will run from the 4 - 10th March 2019!
Worcs Girls Can is a localised version of the national 'This Girl Can' campaign. We aim to address mental health and the perception of sport and physical activity among females through the delivery of an energetic, vibrant and engaging campaign.
If you are a sports club, activity provider or coach who would like to get involved then please fill in the expression of interest form here.
If you're a Middle or High school and are interested in getting involved then applications are now open! Please download the form below and return to email@example.com by Wednesday 19th September 2018.
- 2019 Lead School Application Letter (MS Word, 92 Kb)
Project Manager (Children & Young People's Programmes)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Active Lives
- Satellite Clubs
- School Games
- Police & Crime Commissioner - Youth Engagement Project
- Member of the Safeguarding Steering Group
- Physical Activity and Mental Health/Wellbeing
- Deputy Safeguarding Officer
- HB1009, Hines Building, University of Worcester, Henwick Grove, Worcester, WR2 6AJ
- 01905 542382
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com