Working together to safeguard children 2018. This is a useful link which highlights key changes in the new 2018 edition. This guidance replaces Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015).
These free downloadable resources are available for you to use at events or at your own club and sessions. New resources will be added to the website on an ongoing basis but if there are resources you feel you need please get in touch on 01905 855498 or email@example.com
- Stay safe online (PDF, 574 Kb)
- Code Of Conduct (PDF, 4.2 Mb)
- Safeguarding Adults In Sport And Activity - The Essentials (PDF, 884 Kb)
The guide has been designed to provide anyone working in the sport and activity sector an overview of their responsibilities towards safeguarding adults.
Club Matters - Adult Safeguarding in your club / organisation
- DBS Checks In Sport - Working With Adults (PDF, 344 Kb)
- DBS Checks in sport - Working with Children and Young People (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
- CYP Incident Report Form (MS Word, 459 Kb)
- Adult Incident Report Form (MS Word, 458 Kb)
- Safeguarding Deaf And Disabled Young People (PDF, 152 Kb)
Club & Coach Guidance for Social Media
With the increasing popularity of social media among children and young people, the importance of encouraging safe behaviour on club and coach webpages is becoming ever more significant.
The below document is a template 'Acceptable Use Statement' created by the NSPCC. The document is aimed at both parents and participants, and is designed to gain written agreement to an outlined standard of online behaviour.
- NSPCC acceptable use policy for internet and social media use (MS Word, 17 Kb)