The documents below are applicable to schools carrying out the Active Lives Survey.
- 1 Active Lives Child Survey School Checklist (PDF, 348 Kb)
A user friendly guide for the staff member responsible for completion of the survey across all three year groups.
- 2 Active Lives Child Survey Letter For Parents Years 3 To 11 (MS Word, 103 Kb)
A letter for the school to send out to parents/guardians of pupils between years 3 and 11. Must be sent prior to completion.
- 3 Active Lives Child Survey Letter For Parents Years 1 And 2 (MS Word, 105 Kb)
A letter for the school to send out to parents of pupils in years 1 and 2. Must be sent prior to completion.
- 4 Active Lives Child Survey Info For Primary School Pupils (PDF, 154 Kb)
A brief overview of the survey designed for primary school pupils. This can be given to pupils before they carry out the survey.
- 5 Active Lives Child Survey Info For Secondary School Pupils (PDF, 142 Kb)
A brief overview of the survey designed for secondary school pupils. This can be given to pupils before they carry out the survey.
- 6 Active Lives Child Survey Info For Teacher Doing Survey (PDF, 113 Kb)
The survey requires one teacher at your school to complete a twenty minute online questionnaire via a URL that will be sent to your school. This document provides a summary of information for that teacher.
- 7 Active Lives Child Survey Info For Class Teachers (PDF, 559 Kb)
Information for the class teachers in overseeing the pupils completion of the survey.
- 8 Active Lives Children & Young People Incentives (PDF, 2.5 Mb)
Brochure for equipment incentives which can be obtained upon completion of the survey, provided you have reached the responses criteria.
GDPR for the Active Lives Survey
Sport England have been working closely with external lawyers and Ipsos MORI to ensure that the Active Lives survey is GDPR compliant. They are confident that we do not need to make any changes to the survey methodology to ensure compliance (for example requiring parents to give consent for their child to participate on an 'opt in' rather than 'opt out' basis). Sport England will provide the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire with further information along with any amended school recruitment materials and privacy notices as soon as they can and so we will update schools immediately should Sport England guidance change.