- JSNA Briefing on Physical Activity in Worcestershire (PDF, 284 Kb)
Data from the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment looking at trends in Physical Activity within Worcestershire
Active Lives Survey
- Active Lives May 2018 (PDF, 209 Kb)
Interpretation of the Sport England Active Lives Adult Survey May 17/18 for Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
- Active Lives October 2017 (PDF, 778 Kb)
Interpretation of the Sport England Active Lives Adult Survey October 16/17 for Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
- Herefordshire Active Lives Children & Young People (PDF, 100 Kb)
Interpretation of the Sport England Active Lives Children and Young People Survey May 17/18 for Herefordshire.
- Worcestershire Active Lives Children & Young People (PDF, 101 Kb)
Interpretation of the Sport England Active Lives Children and Young PeopleSurvey May 17/18 for Worcestershire.
Sports Partnership Herefordshire & Worcestershire Impact
- 2016/17 SPHW Impact report (PDF, 370 Kb)
A look back at the work of the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire throughout 2016-17.
- Youth Engagment Project - Impact Report - March 2018 (PDF, 6.1 Mb)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire & Worcestershire’s Youth Engagement Project July 2016 - March 2018 aims to use sports and physical activity as the catalyst to create a positive change in young people that are at risk of offending or have already offended.
- Shape Up Infographic January 2019 (PNG, 373 Kb, 800x2000)
Shape Up is a free, 12 week programme running in Wyre Forest, aimed at people that want help to look good and feel better about themselves. This infographic outlines the results of the Shape Up programme that we have supported in Wyre Forest.
- Macmillan Year 1 Impact (PDF, 838 Kb)
SPHW is working with Macmillan Cancer Support to support anyone living with and beyond cancer to 'Move More' - becoming and staying active at a level that's right for them. This report demonstrates our impact for the first year of the Worcestershire Move More Programme
- SPHW Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey 2018 (JPEG, 579 Kb, 1195x750)
The stakeholder satisfaction survey forms a key elements of SPHW's improvement planning process. This document outlines our stakeholder's thoughts, our strengths as well as areas for improvement going forwards.
- Getting Active Outdoors (PDF, 8.9 Mb)