- Active Lives October 2017 (PDF, 778 Kb)
- Active Lives May 2018 (PDF, 209 Kb)
Interpretation of the Sport England Active Lives Survey May 17/18 for Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
- JSNA Briefing on Physical Activity in Worcestershire (PDF, 284 Kb)
Data from the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment looking at trends in Physical Activity within Worcestershire
- 2016/17 SPHW Impact report (PDF, 370 Kb)
A look back at the work of the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire throughout 2016-17.
- Youth Engagment Project - Impact Report - March 2018 (PDF, 6.1 Mb)
- Macmillan Year 1 Impact (PDF, 838 Kb)
SPHW is working with Macmillan Cancer Support to support anyone living with and beyond cancer to 'Move More' - becoming and staying active at a level that's right for them. This report demonstrates our impact for the first year of the Worcestershire Move More Programme
- SPHW Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey 2018 (JPEG, 579 Kb, 1195x750)
The stakeholder satisfaction survey forms a key elements of SPHW's improvement planning process. This document outlines our stakeholder's thoughts, our strengths as well as areas for improvement going forwards.
- Shape Up Infographic January 2019 (PNG, 373 Kb, 800x2000)
Shape Up is a free, 12 week programme running in Wyre Forest, aimed at people that want help to look good and feel better about themselves. This infographic outlines the results of the Shape Up programme that we have supported in Wyre Forest.