To recruit to and deliver the Leicester Tigers Foundation Hitz programme. Being responsible for the progression of a variety of young adults and children with designated NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) status via a weekly long term Sport and Education focussed programme.
About Hitz Officer
- To be responsible for high quality delivery of classroom and physical activity sessions as required within the Hitz programme and agreed with the Tigers Inclusion Manager.
- To continually recruit suitable individuals to form cohorts for Hitz participation.
- To work closely with a cohort of young people to progress them through relevant engagement sessions and through to achieving measured academic outcomes and qualifications working in partnership with Tigers Learning Providers.
- To keep accurate monitoring records for all sessions and contribute to the gathering and analysis of evaluation information for activities.
- To work in partnership with youth groups, schools and other local agencies to encourage links between them to recruit and support ongoing participation and achievement by young people on Leicester Tigers Hitz Programmes.
- To identify, direct young people onto relevant training and volunteering opportunities with identified partners to support progression outcomes and future prospects.
- To produce reports for the Tigers Inclusion and Health Manager, funding agencies and related partners as required.
- To identify and follow up potential opportunities to develop activities in line with the strategic development of the Hitz programme and ongoing Tigers Inclusion and Education initiatives such as the Dynamite initiative.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post holder's capabilities.
For further information please click on the link below.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
job-description-hitz-officer.pdf (PDF, 512.2 Kb)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.