Duty Manager x 2
Duty Manager x 2 Leeds Beckett University – Sport & Active Lifestyles Ref: REQ0000028 Full-time, permanent Grade 5, £29,515 - £33,199
- Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3QS
- Contact Name
- Ellie Francis
- Contact Telephone
- 0113 8127685
- Contact Email
- £29,515 to £33,199
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Fri 5th July, 2019
- 11:45pm - Thu 8th August, 2019
- Job Reference
About Duty Manager x 2
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Leeds Beckett University for two high calibre Managers to join and manage our sports facilities.
We are looking for exceptional leaders who will contribute to:
- Improving the experience of our Students and wider community users.
- Developing our staff and maintaining high levels of engagement
- Effective collaboration with other departments both within Sports and Active Lifestyles
- We are especially interested to hear from candidates who may be able to contribute and provide specialist support in one of the following areas:
- Front of House/Sales
- Resource Management
Closing date: Thursday 8 August 2019 (Midnight) Please note that you will not be able to edit or submit a part-completed application form after the closing date.
For further information and to apply please visit: http://ow.ly/hNc750uTXdt
Working here means you'll also have access to a wide range of benefits including our generous pension schemes, excellent holiday entitlements, flexible working, reduced study fees, subsidised fitness facilities and a lot more.
We welcome applications from all individuals and particularly from black and minority ethnic candidates as members of these groups are currently under-represented at this level of post. All appointments will be based on merit.
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.