1. Skip to content

Physical Activity Co-Ordinator

Physical Activity Co-Ordinator Banner
Physical Activity Co-Ordinator Icon

Physical Activity Co-Ordinator

Hinckley & Bosworth strives to become a borough of opportunity. We are seeking to recruit a Physical Activity Coordinator to reduce inactivity and increase participation in physical activity across the borough.

Contact Name
Karen Mason
Contact Telephone
01455 255847
Contact Email
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council

About Physical Activity Co-Ordinator

We are looking for someone creative and full of ideas, who knows how to make things happen and get things done. Working with partners, you will identify the needs of the community and have the experience to develop, plan, co-ordinate and deliver programmes to ensure there are positive health outcomes.

You will need to be a real team player, an excellent communicator and can work off own initiative. Experience of working in the physical activity, health or sports sector is essential.

Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to make a difference in the community? Then we would like to invite you to apply to join the Cultural Services team to support us in realising our ambitions.

For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Karen Mason, Sports Development Manager on 01455 255847.

To apply online,click apply below or for an application pack call our 24 hour recruitment line on 01455 255696 quoting reference: PAC

CV's will not be accepted however supporting documents should be brought to the interview.

Closing date: Sunday 3 March 2019

Interview date: Wednesday 13 March 2019

We welcome applications from all of the community.

Benefits include flexible working options, generous pension scheme and annual leave plus bank holidays

Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.