Samworth Brothers 'Sports Opportunity' Fund
Summary: Samworth Brothers are offering grants to help develop local sports projects.
- Contact Name
- Sports Opportunity Fund
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Samworth Brothers 'Sports Opportunity' Fund
The Samworth Brothers 'Sports Opportunity' fund has two different grants available. Awards of up to £1000 can be provided for projects nominated by Samworth Brothers staff, as well as a large number of Major Project grants which are awarded for larger projects in the community.
What do we fund?
The Samworth Brothers Sports Opportunity Fund has two grant funds;
- a larger grants fund is available which supports larger general projects each year. Multi-year projects of up to three years are also considered.
- a fund to provide small grants of around £1,000 for projects nominated by Samworth Brothers employees.
In summary we have five main criteria we will use to judge future applications.
A successful application will;
- be in a location where a Samworth Brothers business is an integral and important part of the local community
- support a club or organisation where sport is the starting point and the main focus of activities.
- support young people aged 12-18 years old, predominantly young people in hard to reach and disadvantaged groups.
- extend sporting capacity in some way
- be sustainable and able to continue once our funding is over
To apply for funding firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out more, click in the document attached.
For full information on the funding available, please click 'more information' on the left.
A full list of our sites is on our website www.samworthbrothers.co.uk/contact/ (scroll down and you get to them).
samworth-brothers-sports-opportunity-fund---2018-update.doc (Document, 183 Kb)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.