Angus Irvine Playing Fields Legacy Fund
Summary: Angus Irvine Playing Fields Fund Local community groups, sports clubs and charities can receive grants for projects that will increase opportunities for young people in disadvantaged areas of the UK to play outdoor sport. The Angus Irvine Playing Fields Fund continues the work of the Playing Fields Legacy Fund, a charity that was established in 2012 by the late Angus Irvine with the aim of getting more people, especially the young and disadvantaged, playing sport.
- 020 7713 8684
- Amount Available
- £2,500 to £5,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Facility Development
- 1:00am - Wed 31st July, 2019
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
About Angus Irvine Playing Fields Legacy Fund
Following a decision by its trustees, the Playing Fields Legacy Fund has been merged with Access Sport to create the new fund. Access Sport, which is a UK charity that works with young people (with an emphasis on those who are disabled) in deprived communities to improve their health and wellbeing, is administering the fund.
Grants of between £2,500 and £5,000 are available towards the following types of projects:
• The development and improvement of playing fields and other facilities.
• The development and training of volunteers including the provision of qualifications.
• The purchase of specialist disability equipment.
• The development of long-term sustainability, for example marketing and finance expertise.
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2019.
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.