London Marathon Charitable Trust - Small Capital Projects
Summary: The Trust funds capital projects which provide or improve facilities for recreation or leisure in London, Surrey and Aylesbury Vale
- Amount Available
- £5,000 to £20,000
- Type of funding
- Facility Development
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About London Marathon Charitable Trust - Small Capital Projects
The Small Capital Project Grants Programme provides awards of between £5,000 and £19,999 to small projects which aim to help improve existing amenities or to build new facilities that will enable organisations to encourage and support more people to become involved in sport and physical activity, particularly those who are currently physically inactive.
Since its founding in 1981, The Trust has awarded in excess of £57 million to more than 1000 projects in and around London.
Our current priorities are to increase participation, especially among those who are currently physically inactive or who have low levels of activity, in particular:
- Individuals who are currently physically inactive or who have low levels of activity.
- Groups which are currently physically inactive or who have low levels of activity.
- Children and young people outside of school hours.
- Our Small Capital Project Grants Programme will not fund projects that do not address these priorities.
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.