Inclusive Activity Programme
- Ronkswood Community Hub
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 (18:00 - 21:00)
What is it? A tailored three hour face-to-face practical workshop delivered by inclusion experts Support by ongoing learning and development opportunities. This support package will enable you to continually develop your coaching skills and confidence to tailor delivery to a variety of different audiences.
During the practical workshop you will undertake a range of practical activities which will enable you to:
- Learn about practical tools to support inclusive delivery
- Explore creative ideas to support disabled people to take part in physical activity and sport
- Access a range of resources to support delivery of activity sessions beyond the workshop
- Learn about local opportunities, organisations and further training both for yourself and the disabled people they support
Who's it for?
- Coaches, leaders and instructors
- Local community activators (working for example in disabled people's organisations, community interest charities, housing sector and scout/guide groups )
- Health and care professionals