- Next Session
- Saturday 27th April 2019 (09:30 - 10:30)
- Sport / Physical Activity
- Boot Camp, Exercise Class, Keepfit, Kettlebell, Military Fitness, Strength & Conditioning
- Skill Level
- Genders Accepted
- Organised By
- Worcester Fitness Training
- various membership options or PAYG (First Session Free)
Whether you are strong, weak, fit or not so fit, the benefits of bootcamp are astonishing;
- Group training with likeminded people provides motivation and encouragement, pushing each other to achieve your goals, celebrating together as these goals are achieved.
- Every session is different, the variety of exercises plus the camaraderie makes for the best fun, full of enjoyment and successes. With no typical session your body never knows what to expect so training plateaus are smashed through and progress is continual.
- Working on uneven ground tests your core stability and peripheral muscles, improving overall and total body fitness.
- Green Exercise; taking part in physical activities whilst being exposed to nature boosts the endorphins, reduces symptoms of depression & bi-polar disorders, reduces stress and boost energy, it is also proven to aid better sleep. Elevates your mood and gives a great sense of wellbeing and happiness.
- Natural light and exposure to the sun helps produce vitamin D, essential for healthy bones, immune system and muscle function and the fresh air is good for your lungs.
- Targeted fat reduction, the intensity burns calories fast and efficiently, even after the session has finished. Reduces weight, increases aerobic capacity and builds cardiovascular strength.
Constantly moving between exercises, a whole body strength and cardio workout in just an hour ~ challenging aways ~ boring never.
Healthy Body Heart and Mind
This activity also runs on these dates:
The information contained in the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire activity finder has been provided by clubs. It is the responsibility of each club to ensure that information relating to their club remains up to date. Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by clubs and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. It is recommended that you contact a club directly in order to establish specific opportunities available.