GET READY, GET SET, GET ACTIVE
We spend up to 60% of our waking hours at work. This makes the workplace a great place to introduce new habits and routines that boost health and well being.
Our aim at the Sports Partnership Herefordshire & Worcestershire is to help get workers up and moving more during their working days. As a result, studies show businesses could:
- Reduce sickness and absence levels
- Decrease staff turnover
- Raise morale, motivation an engagement
- increase your competitiveness and profitability.
Project Manager (Adult Participation)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Strength and Balance Classes
- Adult Participation Programmes
- Physical Activity in the Workplace
- Physical Activity and Health
- Hines Building, Room HB1009, University of Worcester, Henwick Grove, Worcester, WR2 6AJ
- 01905 542031