Register for free and search for local opportunities
We know that Volunteers are highly valued individuals and essential to the successful delivery and sustainability of Sport and Physical Activity in all formats. Volunteering in Sport is a hugely rewarding experience, whether you help deliver local sessions, promote your club activities, make refreshments or support a local event, the various volunteering roles within Sport are endless.
Some of the key benefits to volunteering within Sport and Physical activity include:
- Making new friends and meeting new people
- Increasing your confidence and skills
- Supporting a group or person who needs assistance
- Giving back to your local community
- Free event attendance and potential future paid opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering please Register your Profile here.
Project Officer (Workforce)
Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Workforce Lead
- Hines Building, Room HB1009, University of Worcester, Henwick Grove, Worcester, WR2 6AJ
- 01905 542229