In an attempt to address the imbalance of females coaching and volunteering within sport and physical activity, Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire and five other West Midlands County Sport Partnerships have launched the 'Women Make Coaching' initiative.
If you are a new coach or interested in getting into coaching the 'Women Make Coaching' campaign is here to help females get started, get qualified or simply do more!
1. Recruit, develop and deploy female coaches across the West Midlands region
2. Establish a culture of support for females in coaching
3. Raise the profile of females in coaching
Why should I sign up?
• Potential mentoring or buddy support from other female coaches
• Networking opportunities with like-minded coaches and volunteers
• Support into deployment with clubs and community organisations
• Potential to access subsidised qualifications, development opportunities and CPD events