Tools and Resources
Female Coaching Bursary
The Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire aims to support current and aspiring female coaches to gain coaching and leadership qualifications via our Female Coaching Bursary. This bursary is both available to qualified and unqualified coaches and offers up to 50% of qualification cost up to a maximum of £200.
Please read the bursary guidance document before completing and submitting your application to ensure that you meet the criteria. Please see both documents below, if you have any questions please contact Chris Corke – email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2017.
In an attempt to address the imbalance of females coaching and volunteering within sport and physical activity, Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire and five other West Midlands County Sport Partnerships have launched the 'Women Make Coaching' initiative.
If you are a new coach or interested in getting into coaching the 'Women Make Coaching' campaign is here to help females get started, get qualified or simply do more!
1. Recruit, develop and deploy female coaches across the West Midlands region
2. Establish a culture of support for females in coaching
3. Raise the profile of females in coaching
Why should I sign up?
• Potential mentoring or buddy support from other female coaches
• Networking opportunities with like-minded coaches and volunteers
• Support into deployment with clubs and community organisations
• Potential to access subsidised qualifications, development opportunities and CPD events